Friday, December 19, 2008

Back in Maryland 12/17/08

Hi people, I’m doing school again, for the umpteenth time. We haven’t done much, but we visited River Birch Court again. The place where I spent most of my life, remember? Oh well, if not go back to the 22nd of November. I also went to a Roller Blading place last night and it was really cool. It was called Wheels. They had disco balls, and slushies, and those little colorful balls that spin around and shine different colored lights all over the place. We also went to my dad’s friend, Mr. Pancho’s, house. He has a son, Francis, who is really good at the piano, and then we went to Francis’ High School after hours to attend a Christmas concert. It was really cool and sounded just like a symphonic orchestra… I know because I went to one a couple of years back. Francis played percussion. Then we went home and did school. And yesterday we went to the dentist. But besides that it’s been school, school, school. Now I have to go do more…….. School! Bye!


12/05/08
We’re back from Europe! We went to the airport after Mrs. Lisa’s house and boarded a flight within 2 days. Then we took the long 8 hour flight back to America. It was good to be back. Anyway I’ve been doing nothing but catching up on school since. That’s all... Bye.

No comments: